Getting Your Data Back,
Restoring Your Peace of Mind.
Call-Us on 01 485 3555 (Dublin)
Advanced Data Recovery
- Hard-Drives (from Laptop, Desktop or Server) that no longer spin-up or are no longer readable.
- USB Memory Sticks that are broken or are no longer visible to Windows, Linux, Mac etc.
- External Hard Drives that are non-accessible when plugged into your computer.
- Recovery of corrupted Microsoft Outlook Emails, Word, Excel, AutoCAD, Sage and Quick-books files.
- Recovery of accidently formatted drives (S-SATA,SCSI etc), compact flash / secure digital camera cards.
- Drives that have been affected by Liquid Spillage and Fire.
- RAID data recovery
- NAS data recovery
- Mac Data Recovery
- USB Memory Stick Data Recovery
- Camera or Memory Card Data Recovery
- Photo Data Recovery
- Hard Drive Recovery
- Data recovery from Encrypted Disks
- USB Memory Stick Repair
- SSD Data Recovery
- External Hard Drive Recovery
- Transparent Up-Front Pricing Policy - data loss is stressful enough for a business or individual without the added stress of having to comprehend some incomprehensible pricing scheme. Our pricing structure is up-front and clear. No sneaky price surprises.
- Realistic and honest appraisals on the condition of your drive - We will give you a realistic as possible diagnosis of your chances of getting your data back - no over-exaggerated claims - no false dawns.
- Experienced and Reliable Data Recovery Experts - Our technicians have been hired for their in-depth knowledge of storage technologies, innovative thinking and their proven track record in advanced data recovery.
- Regular Communication and Updates Throughout the Recovery Process - We endeavour to keep the customer as informed as possible during the data recovery process.
- State-of-the Art Diagnostic Equipment and Recovery Tools - We understand your data is precious to you. We use specialised forensic tools used as recommended by the drive manufacturers themselves to maximise the probability that you get your important files back.
"We make the Data Recovery Process as quick and as painless as possible for our customers while maximising the probability that they get their important files back"